Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Said Dreamers....

Some thoughts...

Did you ever have that dream that you were giving a public address naked? Or maybe the one where your high school/college calls and says that you didn't really graduate because you missed a PE credit?

I believe these dreams are produced when said dreamer is overly anxious.... there is something that said dreamer needs to work out in the dream state. Well..... this said dreamer is a little anxious but extremely pleased that my little sock yarns are getting such rave reviews from you all. Thanks.... I really love this and appreciate all of your ideas and support. There are some REALLY discerning knitters out there that have skeins in the mail/ in development... makes me a little anxious, BUT extremely pleased.

See, this said dreamer really believes that it takes a village to do anything in life. Thanks to you all for being a part of that (for better or for worse!) ... I have gained such valuable skills and insight from corresponding with you all. So Mama wants to say Thanks!
And as a thank-you to all of those who read/lurk and comment..... I am having a contest!

Leave a comment on this post by Sunday April 2nd and I will put your name in a raffle to win... you guessed it!
One skein of C*EYE*BER FIBER yarn
in the colorway of your choice!!!
Drawing to be held on Sunday, April 2nd!
In other news:
I have a couple of personal things to report....
Did Mama ever tell you that I have never had a babysitter outside of family and villagers...EVER...in 2 1/2 years! All of that is going to change! And... she came to us through the power KNITTING! I met the sister at my first SNB (well... they call it a knitting meetup)... and was intrigued by this amazingly intricate blanket she is making for her boyfriend. (She is 16!!!) I sat with her and it finally dawned on me that she may babysit.... set up 2 (count them) 2 dates in April!!! Gotta love a sister who knits! I had to discourage her from taking partial payment in yarn!!! You see the road she is heading down????.... Go give her a HOLLA and check out her blanket!
And... even though all of you read Scout..... go wish her a happy Birthday!!! Butter that nose mama... may you have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment